Tuesday, June 10, 2008

my story

assalamualaikum w.b.t.....
here i want to talk about myself..My name is Muhamad Faiz B Abdul Latif.i'm 22 years old this year.i was born in Perak Darul Ridzuan at 9 August 1986.my homeground is situated in Temoh, Perak.i just already finish my study at UiTM Jengka, Pahang.And now i join a program call spike.

My study is start when i was 5 years old.I join Tabika Kemas at Kampung Haji Dahalan, Sg. Lesong. I study two years in tadika.Then i continued study at Sekolah Kebangsaan Temoh, Perak. Then i continued to secondary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Hamid Khan.It is bordering school.After take PMR i continued my study at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Ipoh.

About my family..i have two sibling ang i the older brother.my father name is Abdul Latif B Abdullah.he work as bus driver.my mother name is Sharifah bt Juti.She is a housewife.and my brother name is Muhamad Aizat.

in free time i like to wacthing tv.Sports and movie are my favourite channel.on weekend i will go playing futsal or football with my friend.sometimes i go out with my friend.

2 comments:

-me- said...

hi there!
why don't you put your photo? =P

Jacques.ah said...

Hi Mohd Faiz, l enjoy reading your blog and l think you should write a little bit more...and also keep up-dating your blog on a constant basis. I admire your attempt writing in the English language despite your Malay education background. I think this is one of many ways where people can improve their comprehension and understanding in the usage of the English language.

I am also from Sekolah Abdul Hamid Khan, the school where you went to and that is why l can really relate to you about the difficulty and the problems in using literacy English ie using English as a medium in communication and writing. But hey..you have done well and there are many many more SMAHK students who are conversant in the English language and very good at it.

Keep it up!......